Monday, December 21, 2015

SLC>Denver>St. G


I've had one of the most exhausting weekends ever. 

It started with Aaron's work party at Rice Eccles Thursday night. 
 They had yummy appetizers and funny entertainment. And our fave virgin strawberry daqs.
But then the night dragged on and on and onnnnnn....

All 5 partners basically gave a 20 minute speech.

Which is actually really rude in my opinion. Half the people there are spouses who really don't care. 

The other half have babysitters watching their kiddos. 

So really nobody's got time for that. 

But of course we had to wait because you have to be present to win the items in the raffle right after. And of course we didn't win anything. 

And I was in an ornery mood because I had to wake up at 3:30 am to catch a flight to Denver for a work trip. 

Off to Denver I was where we met with our clients, and drove to Boulder for the new Star Wars showing we hosted. We got back to the Denver Airport Westin, where I had just enough time to sleep for 3 hours before I had to wake up to catch my flight to St. George. 

But nothing made me happier then walking out of the gate to my best buds like this.... Don't mind Aaron. 
We headed over to Hurricane to join the family Christmas party. 

8 of the 10 Pugh kids were there, it was a better turn out then our wedding! Haha

We made pizza's in my in-laws pizza ovens. 
We watched football, visited and opened presents. 
Mary and I finished the night learning self defense moves from our black belt Father-in-law. 

Merry Pughmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment