Monday, January 4, 2016

Hello 2016!



Although I didn't have an entire 2 weeks off work, it was sure nice to have a break, sleep in, and spend time with the fam. 

We made a late night trip to Wendover with my parents in between Christmas and New Year's. Gambling is so much funner when you win eh? 


We all walked away with more than we arrived with, so I'd call that a HUGE success! 



My parents came and visited my new office and took me to lunch. 

We played lots of Spot It and Psych. 

Ate at the Original Pancake House. 

Watched old movies of us Christmas morning. 

Watched new movies on our Amazon Fire Stick.

Made pazookies. 



We also had a small New Year's get together at our house. New Year's is never fun- always trying to find a party or something to do.... 

So I decided we might as well do something at our house!
Lee & Susanne, Jake & Mary, Gavin & Madi, Me & Aaron, Lexi & Spence

Lexi brought JUST DANCE.

Aaron told everyone to bring spare change to play Black Jack and Gamble with. 

I made yummy treats. 




And we rang in the New Year.

HELLO 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment