Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Snow Day!


As a kid snow days were something you dreamed of.

No school, and loads and loads of snow to play in.

The closest I got to that as a kid was a late start my senior year of high school.

With all the crazy snow we've had, today my work has declared a snow day.

This is from my front porch!

Except snow days really mean work from home, so they aren't half as fun.

But at least I don't have to answer phones.

And I don't have to drive in the yucky snow.

There's plenty of food and hot chocolate to keep me company.


So I can't complain.


Over the weekend Spence and Lexi found a good deal on an already lit tree, and decided we had to have it.

I love love love real trees, but I figured the practicality of a fake tree would ease Aaron a bit more into getting a tree.


I bought a pine scented candle to make up for the fake tree, it counts right?

Last night I finished decorating the tree while Aaron shoveled the driveway and walks.

And then went for a pedicure since I haven't gotten one in a while. They are heavenly.

Can't believe Christmas is right around the corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment