Thursday, October 16, 2014

Today



Today I have eaten too much candy at work.... it's just sitting in a bowl on the table, taunting me. Yep, that'd my trash can full of candy wrappers, there's more there than you think. [insert embarassed face emojii] >>>

Today I am embarrassed to admit that I am officially a caffeine-free Diet Coker. [insert embarrassed face emojii]

Today I am looking forward to see my mom who will be in town for the weekend.

Today, and most days I have drunk about 70 fluid ounces of water, and have had countless bathroom trips.

Today I am still playing chauffeur to Aaron... hopefully next week the car auction plays out to our advantage.

Today I am hoping there will be food at the wedding we go to tonight so Aaron won't comment again how I haven't made dinner in a long time. #sorryimnotdomestic #goodthinghotdogsarehisfavorite


No comments:

Post a Comment