Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cornbelly's



I'm a Cornbelly's lover. Last night Mary I and went to Cornbelly's, it was her first time, and she loved it! Since we were in Lehi, we of course had to stop at Swig. We are praying for one to come to Salt Lake soon! 

Cornbelly's is the cutest Fall festival/fair/carnival, and there's so much to do! We rode the cow train, slid down the slide on the gunnysack slide, went through the corn maze, walked through the mini haunted house and more! 

 Classic rocking chair picture.

 Corn maze champs.

My first time trying the mexican corn! It was yummy- it's a mix of mayo, chili powder, butter and lime. 
The jumping pillow is harder to jump on then it looks. I may have embarrassed myself a little bit. 

My toes were completely numb by the end of the night, but we came home scared, satisfied and full of yummy food. We had a lot of fun, and it's safe to say Mary is a fan now. #corncops #lildiny



No comments:

Post a Comment