Monday, October 20, 2014

Hi Mom!


My mom has been in town the past couple days. Her list of things while in town included:

Hiking to the Living Room
Hiking to Ensign Peak
Going to Sweet Tomatoes
Visiting her mom

I added a few like:

Going to Pizzeria Limone
Going to Swig
Seeing Meet the Mormons

So that's exactly what we did this weekend! I'm glad she likes to try new things and appreciates new restaurants. 

After picking her up from the airport Friday we swung by Pizzeria Limone for lunch. Following work, Aaron and I met her and my grandma at the movie theater to watch the movie Meet the Mormons. It was a great movie and I haven't seen a documentary in a long time so that filled my fix for a while now. 

Can I just say this Fall has been perfect!! If Fall was like this every year I wouldn't be such a hater. The weather has literally been perfect all October. No rain, no snow, just sunny and warm, giving us plenty of time to enjoy the pretty leaves all month. 

 The mountains were on fire! So pretty during our Living Room hike.
 My aunt and uncle Paul and Kristen joined us for the hike.

  She forgot about the elevation change between here and Alabama... but we still made it!
Much anticipated and well deserved Swig. I had to introduce her to the famous sugar cookies and flavored drinks. It did not disappoint. So glad she's game to drive all the way to Bountiful just for a cookie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment