Monday, October 13, 2014

October business


October has been such a busy month at our house. Aaron and I have both been working late, managing sharing one car, getting new phones and services plans, getting sick, planning and preparing a shower, going to Jazz games and everything else in between.

Luckily I've been able to fit in a little bit of fun in with all the business.

Mary and I went to the Holladay Halloween craft fair and finally tried some Art City Donuts. I recommend the maple!
Since Aaron was busy studying for his insurance license test, Madi came with me the the Strangling Brothers Haunted Circus for a night out with my co-workers. She said she would come as long as she didn't get baby scared out of her hahaha. We had a lot of fun.
Friday night Aaron and I were invited to dinner at my grandma's house. We grabbed some food, chatted and helped her with some small tasks. Afterwards we had plans to go to the movies, but I had a MASSIVE headache, like laying on the couch squeezing my head with an ice pack on top while whimpering type of headache. My problem is I've been having too much caffeine lately aka Diet Coke. As a result of not drinking any that day... a headache rolled in, and a bad one! It usually happens when I start drinking caffeine everyday and then take a break, it's no bueno and Aaron isn't having it anymore, he's not letting me have Diet Coke anymore. Sad, sad day.

We also celebrated Madi's baby shower at my place over the weekend. I'm sad we didn't take any pictures, but we were so busy hanging out and talking that we didn't even notice.  Showers are my favorite because that is usually the only time my friends and I get together. T minus one month til we find out the gender of Madi and Gavin's baby!

After the shower we rushed down to Provo to bbq and hang out with Aaron's friends. I wish we lived closer to them because they are always so fun to be with. Aaron also came home happy since they sent us off with two boxes of Mona Vie. 

I can't believe October is halfway over! The weather has been so warm and the mountains are gorgeous right now, I wish I could just push pause so I can catch up outside and enjoy being outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment