Monday, April 7, 2014

Showers, flowers and conference


This past weekend has been busy, but so refreshing. After a busy week at work it was time to have some fun! Friday night we hit the hot tub with Jake, Mary and Spence, followed by a movie. I have a problem where I always fall asleep whenever Aaron and I watch movies. I don't know what it is, but it always happens. Friday I was awake for a good portion of the movie, I thought I was going to make it..... and then BAM! I laid down all the way and I was out like a light! Dang it... one of these days I will make it through the movie. 

Saturday I watched conference with Aaron, I may have fallen asleep a little bit during that as well. We relaxed on the couch, cuddled under blankets, ate muffins, drank chocolate milk and listened to the general authorities. 

In between sessions I went to finalize the flowers for the wedding. They are going to be so pretty! Tulips, dahlias, roses and lilies, all in peach and white. Skyline Floral is where it's at! The building where they are located is a little sketchy looking, but they know how to do flowers right, and for the cheapest price you won't believe it! I think we got away with only spending $375, and that was for everything- the bridal bouquet, a throw bouquet, 20 boutonieres, 6 corsages aaaand 16 centerpieces. And these aren't skimpy flowers either, that price is no joke!

After flowers, I went with Aaron to get his suite tailored for the wedding.(YAY!)

During the priestood session my two best friends Charlotte and Madi threw me a Bachelorette bridal shower. It was so much fun having friends over, and they did such a great job throwing the shower, I can't thank them enough. 



^^We played "Pin the junk on the hunk" it was so funny! 


^^Old college roomies from Utah State. Kim, me, Charlotte, Alair and Rachel.


^^Best High School friends. Madi, Ryann, me, Chasilyn and Mandy.

These girls got me the funnest gifts. I am so glad they all came and so happy for their love and support. Can't wait to party with them at the wedding!


Spence woke up to this bed head Sunday morning. Haha! Too funny.


Aaron and I went to watch conference Sunday afternoon. I am lucky to have this boy to go with me! For some reason we can never get a good pic at the Conference Center. We sure do love the nice seats we get! 






No comments:

Post a Comment