Friday, April 18, 2014

Invitation design





Working at an advertising agency, I manage graphic design projects daily. I know what looks good, what needs help, find spelling errors, get the right files etc. My wedding invitations were no exception. 

One of my good friends does graphic design and was nice enough to offer to work on mine for free! Big thank you to Adam! I trusted him to do a good job, and mainly gave him this direction- different, modern, nothing too traditional, but mostly kick butt! I told him to work in the parameter of my colors- peach, silver, gold and white. Here's what he came up with.


Reception invite


Temple invite








Luncheon invite


Everything was wrapped up in this little folder (front cover)


(Inside cover of folder)

We inserted this picture,


Tied some burlappy type string around it to pull it all together, put it in a gray envelope and they were off. I think they turned out so great! 

Here's to hoping all our guests get them in the mail! 



No comments:

Post a Comment