Friday, April 4, 2014

One more month


Life is getting busy. My list of things seems to keep getting bigger, and somehow Aaron's list is creeping on to mine... hmmm. We are closing in on about a month until the wedding. 

I never thought I would be stressed like I am, but then again, our engagement will only be 2 months! Things like bridesmaid dresses, groomsman ties, bridal showers, registries, gifts for the bridesmaids, invitation design, collecting addresses, getting furniture, the wedding luncheon, decor and much much more get in the way of my normal life. 

Although we argue about certain things for the wedding, Aaron has been a champ dealing with my moodiness. He is so kind and sweet, and ultimately lets me make a decision I like because he knows it will make me happy.

A few nights ago, I was complaining to my mom about something very little and insignificant about the wedding planning. She reminded me that it doesn't really matter, and won't make a big difference, the main thing is we are getting married in the temple. 

I am glad I have her around, because she is right! I am so lucky to have the knowledge of the gospel that we do, have temples so close by aaand that I found someone with my same values and goals! I am blessed. 

Check out a sneak peek of our invitations below! I am so spoiled. My parents are letting me have most everything I ask for, and are happy to give it to me for my wedding! 



No comments:

Post a Comment