Monday, April 14, 2014

Bridals & Invitations


I never realized how much work goes into sending out wedding invitations! I am almost done with sending them out, hallelujah! I have been working on stuffing, addressing, stamping, sealing.... you get the point since last Wednesday. There are a few more to get some addresses for, but the majority have been mailed. Spencer has been such a help, just sitting down and working without me asking, it's been great!

I had work off Friday, and it was nice to catch up on some things for the wedding. I got my dress steamed, picked up Aaron's tailored suit, picked out a tie and socks for Aaron, got my nails done, printed labels, and the list goes on.

Saturday was all about bridals. The day was spent getting ready. I did bridals at the Salt Lake temple and am so glad, it was soooo pretty! 



The trees were blooming a pretty soft pink, the grass was a gorgeous green, and the tulips are in season. The weather was perfect. 

I hadn't seen Aaron in 2 days, since he started his new job down in Provo, and did the Questival adventure race. It was so good to see him! We did a first look picture, so I met him at the temple and my photographer Jordi captured us when he first saw me. 
Jordi said he was nervous waiting for me, he told me he was after too, so cute! We had so much fun taking pictures, and made me even more excited for our wedding day. 


I have had the same hair lady since I was 5 years old. She did my hair for bridals and did such a great job! The front is just a twist french braid that leads into the up-do in the back, I loved it!

After bridals Aaron and I met my best friends Madi and Gavin and ate at Red Robin, Aaron loves the unlimited fries there. We got back and Aaron crashed after living off 2 hours of sleep while doing the Questival, he was a trooper to do the bridals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment