Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Weekend Fun

My mom came to visit over the weekend. She had a long, hard trip to get here since the south was frozen over from the snowpocalypse last week, but she made it!

Friday I took work off and we went on bought a very pretty and sparkly long white dress :). Later that night we went to Zupas with Spence and Aaron. We were bummed when we found out Zupas no longer makes the chocolate fondue.

Saturday we ran around a looooot. We sampled some very delicious cupcakes and visited a greenhouse.

Sunday we had fun just relaxing, visiting my grandma at Sunrise and just munching away on Super Bowl snacks and played Blokus about a million times! Aaron is obsessed with that game haha.

Monday my mom took me to Market Street Grill for lunch and we finished it off with their to die for key lime pie yummmm.

It was a fast weekend but good. Now she's back to the Tax Season grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment