Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Movies, sushi and goodbyes

Last weekend was a lot of fun. Water Garden movie theaters moved in to Holladay across from the old Cottonwood Mall. It's similar to the dollar movies in price and the candy, drinks and popcorn are super cheap, that's probably my favorite part. 

Friday night we grabbed some sour patch kids, mambas, reese's pieces and popcorn and saw Captain Phillips. It was a great show! After the movie, Spence, Aaron and I watched the Olympics all night. Go team USA!

Since Spence and Aaron live together, every Saturday morning we make breakfast together. It's usually a mix of sausage or bacon, eggs, hash browns, pancakes or french toast, and sometimes breakfast burritos. It's a yummy tradition that's been going on for about 2 months. 

Later on Saturday Gavin and Madi came over and we went hot tubbing at my place and then went and got some sushi at Shogun downtown. We love getting half off late night sushi there. The warm miso soup and sushi never disappoint. Plus I love taking off my shoes and sitting on the little table nooks there. 


Sunday was one of my real good friend's mission farewell. Xanni gave a great talk, and even slipped the word "floop" in. There was tons of people there to support her, and the food was good! Here we are last night when Madi and I went to say goodbye to her before she got set apart. I am so proud of her! Right now she is on her way to the Mexico MTC, good luck Xan, I'll miss ya! 





No comments:

Post a Comment