Friday, February 21, 2014

Thank you Tom's!


Last night I came home from work to see a big package sitting on the coffee table waiting for me to open it. I was a little confused, Valentines Day was last week, I hadn't ordered anything online lately, and my family doesn't usually send packages. So I opened the box and found this note:



And then it came to me. Remember this post from August? Aaron and I went to Zion National Park over Labor Day weekend. We hiked up the gorgeous Angels Landing trail. We ended up behind some nice girls at the chained part and followed them up to the top and started talking to them. They realized they forgot their cameras, and asked if we would mind taking some pictures of them at the top and email the pics to them. We didn't even think twice about it, no problem, super easy thing to do. 

Well these two girls work for Tom's in California, and said as a thank you for taking their pictures, we could go online and pick out any pair of Tom's shoes we liked and just send them the link and my address and they would ship it to us. 

Fast forward to 6 months later. We had emailed them the shoes we liked and forgot about it, until now. 


Not only did we get one free pair of shoes, but TWO! Can't wait to start wearing these beauties, especially for spring to come so I can wear the wedges without freezing my toes off! 

Thank you to our friends at Tom's!




No comments:

Post a Comment