Tuesday, May 23, 2017

3 years


I got home at about 2 am from a business trip and completely missed celebrating Aaron and I's 3 year anniversary. But the sweet thing had some flowers waiting for me .

We celebrated the next night at The Garden on top of the Joseph Smith Memorial building.... one of these days we'll make more and justify going to The Roof instead.

Over 3 years we've been to 10 countries, 8 states, sold a house, bought a home, been through way too many cars, seen each other at rock bottom, had many Kamas Cabin trips and been to many many Jazz games.

It's never been easy, but it's worth it.



Aaaaaand every year I make Aaron take a picture with me on the pedastool so we can see us grow and change throughout the years. I love that tradition! 


No comments:

Post a Comment