Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Weekends to Remember


Aaron's parents were in town over the weekend. They are always so sweet and want to take us to dinner. They always let us choose, so this time we choose to go to the Garden- on top of the Joseph Smith Memorial building. 
The view was perfect and dinner was delish. 

They also bought us all 6 Star Wars, since Aar hasn't seen them and we are going to the premiere pretty soon. Needless to say Aaron wasn't too interested, and I don't remember the movies being so slow.... I guess that's the millennial in me eh? 

Long story short on Saturday I accidentally locked myself out of the house. No one was going to be home in at least 4 hours... and I was stuck in the small hallway downstairs doing laundry. Of course my phone was locked inside. So I had to walk over to the neighbors and borrow their phone to call the locksmith. $150, and a half hour later I was in the house.... It was thee worst. 

On the bright side, we are going to Alabama this week. We got the crappiest flights, ever, but we'll get their eventually haha. 

I pulled out the Christmas decorations a bit early. I got tired of the fall decor, and Aaron was watching football all night so it gave me something to do. 

Also check out this sunset. Amazing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment