Thursday, November 12, 2015

Life in November


Our nights are free these days and we are so confused how to use the extra time. 

So we started back at the gym..... and I am SORE. 
I haven't been consistently for a long long time so basically any movement is kicking my butt. 

We had an offer on our Provo house, but sadly it fell through. So we are praying someone will be interested quickly. 

I feel like summer was just last month. But the snow says otherwise. Winter is here
...along with leaves heaping up on our lawn and snow in the mountains. 

Europe video is done, but FB and Youtube won't let me post it because of the songs I used. Still trying to find away around that. And it's too big to post on Blogger. 

Continuing to travel frequently for work and occasionally fun. This month it's Denver next week and Alabama/Georgia the following week for Thanksgiving. 

Please enjoy this picture of Aaron in my new hat. Basically how he feels when I spend money haha. 





1 comment:

  1. In your youtube video description you have to acknowledge the song title and artist :) it took me a while to figure that out too!

    ReplyDelete