Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Pazookies


Spence and Lexi may have introduced me to the greatest thing on the planet... pazookies! or cazookies... or whatever you wanna call it. 

We went to The Chocolate in West Jordan, where they half bake cookie dough, pull it fresh out of the oven and top it with vanilla ice cream. 

It's amazing. 

Well last week they came over with cookie dough and ice cream and we made our own pazookie/cazookie. 

And it was just as good. 

We scarfed it down. 

So now I'm obsessed with the idea. I bought some cookie dough and made 2 batches over the week(don't worry I shared).
I made it for Jake and Mary Saturday night. 

They loved it... obvi. 

And Spence, Lexi and I devoured the leftovers Sunday night. 

This poor boy was sick, so we didn't want to risk his germs spreading on our beloved pazookie... 
Poor thing has had a fever for 3 days. 

He'll get hot, and then cold, and then hot, and then cold. 

So finally we went to the doc. 

He's still miserable but hopefully the medicine will start kicking in. 

I sure hope so because he tosses and turns all night long. 

And I end up on the couch, and we all know couches are not good for backs when you sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment