Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Up in the Mountains


Through our remodeling mess, we sure have missed hanging out with Jake and Mary. So last weekend we caught up with them and ventured up Millcreek Canyon.


We roasted dogs and mallows and stayed up too late.

I woke up early Sunday to prepare the lesson for our Sundayschool kiddos. Each week we teach I am surprised by how well behaved and interested they are(most of the time). We are starting to get to know the kids better and it's reminding me of the good friends I made with my teachers growing up.

Lexi- Spencer's girlfriend got a brand new camera lens and wanted to put it to use Sunday. So I drug Aaron up the canyon to take pictures. Most of 'em didn't turn out too great, a mixture of bad posing and Aaron not cooperating :/ so we may need to do a round two.

But in the meantime, a few turned out good, thanks Lexi!






No comments:

Post a Comment