Wednesday, August 26, 2015

August


Summer has flown by. I have anxiety every day thinking how before we know it, we will be shoveling sidewalks, wearing coats and staying inside.

Literally everyday.

I think I have some sort of complex.

I cringe at the thought of Fall.... and Winter..... and Spring.

Luckily we have 3 great trips coming up this Fall to look forward to.

We are still hard at work at remodeling down in Provo.

Sometimes I feel like it's never going to end. BUT look at this before and after! Not the best picture but you can definitely notice a difference!

That right there is hours of cutting, grouting and measuring tile. Days of sanding and staining. Countless trips to Home Depot and Lowes. Hundreds[maybe thousands] of dollars. Plenty of late nights.

On the off chance we haven't been remodeling, we have been catching dinner at La Caille[work thing- we aren't that swanky], watching BiP going to weddings and hosting showers and visiting the Kamas Kabin of course.
Kimi's bachelorette shower- love that we have a great backyard for get togethers.

 ^^^Our fishing hole... no luck this time :(
 Isn't a trip to the cabin without visiting the medicine store!

For now I will just hold onto as much summer as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment