Monday, August 17, 2015

Keepin us on our toes


This last week has been crazy... between having Xanni come home, remodeling, chauffeuring my grandparents, delivering dinners and planning a spur of the moment Europe trip, life is keeping us on our toes.

HOME
Xanni is home from her mission in Boston.
I am so proud of her. Out of all our friends, she is the only one of us girls that served a mission.
I am so proud of her.
Loved seeing her at the airport and at her homecoming. 
Can't wait to see more of her soon!

EUROPE
All I can say is that I work for great people! 
Aaron and I are going to Germany, Austria and Hungary the first week of October. 
Lotsa scrambling getting my passport changed to my married name right now. 
Also lotsa shopping for fall[traveling] outfits right now....

REMODEL
Going really [slow]good. 
The kitchen is looking better and better, and I can't wait to finish so we[mostly Aaron] have more free time. 

FAMILY
My grandma had surgery last Friday. 
I drove her and my grandpa to the hospital. 
She is such an inspiration, acted like it was no big deal and totally calm. 
Grandpa and I ate pizza and ice cream and drank Diet Coke while we waited.
Hospital cafeteria's aren't too shabby.

FISHING
Poor Aaron hasn't been fishing in a while due to the remodel.
His little raft and new net have been pretty lonely. 
Lucky thing we have a cabin trip planned for the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment