Friday, September 5, 2014

This boy


I LOVE this boy!
This boy came home straight from work to come to spend the night at a 2nd cousins wedding with me and my grandparents last night, and he doesn't even like going to receptions.
 This boy is a saver, not a spender, yet still lets me buy the things I want like snow cones and clothes and Cafe Rio AND surprises me with venmos.
This boy worked overtime for 3 months straight so he could pay for my wedding ring.
 This boy watches Aggie games with me, even when the Aggies let me down. 
This boy runs crazy races with me. 
This boy goes to the temple with me.
This boy buys crazy expensive plane tickets for Alabama with me, because it's important to me to visit my family for Thanksgiving.
This boy has spa nights with me, puts on mask and relaxes.
This boy comes to my work events and supports me in my career.
This boy is always happy happy happy!.... and silly :)
This boy is the love of my life, and I'm such a lucky girl to have him!


No comments:

Post a Comment