Monday, September 22, 2014

And then all of a sudden Fall was here



Hi Fall. 

I wish I could welcome you with open arms like most girls do. 

I wish I could say I love pumpkin flavored anything. 

I wish I loved the crisper, cooler weather.

BUT instead I'm sad because you take our flowers away from us. 

You make nights get darker sooner. 

You steal my husband away with your endless football games. 

You close all the pools down. 

You leave us with no holiday time off until Thanksgiving. 


You see Summer is one of my favorite things in the entire world. It's hard for me to part each year. 

Although... I do love crunching your leaves under my feet and you sure are pretty to look at and you bring out candy on Halloween and you are stepping up your game with the summer like temperatures lately and you make it acceptable to to drink lots of hot chocolate. 



So I guess I'll take what I can get for now while I dream for Summer to come back around again. But I still think your season is really REALLY pretty! 


No comments:

Post a Comment