Monday, April 2, 2018

Springing


I love Spring.

The weather is getting warmer.

The days longer.

Trees start blooming.

The sun breaks out its rays.

Summer is on the cusp.


I'm here for it.


Quick catch up on life.

Continuing on with the home reno. AC got finished. We are still stuck on the master bath.
Every day we get closer. Tile is getting laid, and then it's getting the lights, remaining dry wall and putting in the vanity.

I can NOT wait until we get moved in to our master.

There will still be a little more work- touching up the paint on the walls and installing the can lights.

But... we are getting closer.


We had a whirlwind weekend with my parents in town!

YAHOO!

It was quick because tax season :(


But they flew into town for my Gma's 90th bday!!

I had lunch with my mom at Sweet Lake biscuits and limeade- limeade there is

TO

DIE

FOR

the biscuits aren't bad either.


We had Rio because that's a must.. and included a quick bday celebration for my Dad.


And the celebrated all Saturday night with my Grandma.

Kneaders catered.

Plenty of Cake.

Reverse Charades(so fun)

Tornado(while Gma planned her funeral with the grownups- still unsure why she's so obsessed/set on her funeral being perfect??)


....aaand ended the night playing the money game. It was intense, but my mom won all $27.


I'm still obsessed with Pizzaria Limone
Spent a quick night downtown at a Foodtreprenuer event
And laughed my head off watching Aar eat the leftover Kneaders soup straight out of the bucket from his beloved mini fridge at work. 
I finally let Aaron take me to Chuckarama for date night.

#Neveragain
^insert green faced emoji


Aaaand spent Easter eating candy and watching conference in our sunroom. 

It was an awesome conference to witness. 

New prophet.

New temples.

New changes.

Same church. 

So happy to be a part of it. 

#HeIsRisen




No comments:

Post a Comment