Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Christmas 2016


I love it when my parents come to town. I try and spend every minute I can hanging out with them.

We ate out[a lot]
Had fun making Christmas sugar cookies and making fun of Daisy in her too small too tight holiday sweater. Haha we died laughing.... Poor thing couldn't even walk.
We went skiing on the 23rd to Solitude. I have not been skiing for at least 10 years, but had a great time despite being sore and super tired at the end of the day.
But it was a beautiful day and didn't get cold at all!

And I even [mostly] graduated from pizza to french fries on the skis thanks to DaddyG!
We headed straight down the canyon and over to the Olympic Oval for curling. It's seriously the funnest! 

I went a few months ago for work and had to take the family. 

No one fell on their face, or froze their toes off so it was a success! 
 We tested out our photo booth for the family Christmas Eve with our photo booth software.

We are going to start collecting photo strips e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e.
 Had plenty of game nights with our new Christmas games.

And used up all our BWW giftcards before dropping the parents off at the airport.
Getting sad thinking of the break cause it was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment