Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Hello September!


Can't believe Summer is coming to a close! It's always good to have a break though and we definitely lazed it out for Labor Day.

Between Spence and I, we are lucky enough to get into plenty of free sporting events, concerts etc. Since the Leo is one of Spence's clients... Aar and I tagged along with him and Lexi to go see the new exhibit.



We enjoyed the museum just like all the other kids there haha. I think Spencer and Aaron's favorite exhibit was the marble tube track.. they spent a good half hour constructing their own course.

Football kicked off this past weekend... if you can't tell KAA bleeds red. Aaron was so content watching football all weekend and setting up his Fantasy Football leagues.
Haven't see these two college roomies in a loooong time. It was good to catch up and just hang out with them on Saturday.... while Aaron contently watched College football alllll afternoon long. 
Not sure why I don't have a picture... but we went to 2 goodbye parties for Madi and Gavin... we sure are going to miss them. They are the best, but I'm excited for them to go to Dallas... we definitely are going to be visiting!
Although we only lasted about 3.5 innings... we went to the last Bee's game of the season. It sure was hotter than we expected... and black pants were not a good idea.
Meanwhile I've pulled out all my fall decor, pumpkins and candy corn. Not a big fall fan... but I can' enjoy September... with the leaves changing just a bit, and warm weather.... Hello September!

No comments:

Post a Comment