Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Weekend


We had such a good weekend! It started out with a quick appearance to my aunt's 50th party.
 Hawaiian themed with yummy pork, salad and cake of course. After the party we met Becca and Johnny aaaand Spence and Lexi at Fat Cats to play some mini golf.

Saturday morning we ate at Bruge's for breakfast.
I try to get a little nostalgic around our anniversary/first date. So we took it back to where we went on our first date.
This time we brought Spence with us instead of Kim :) 2 years of marriage, and 3 years in June since we've met.
I've been wanting to go swim in the Midway Crater for a while now. So I finally pulled the trigger and figured it'd be a good anniversary activity.
So we brought Spence and Lexi along with us.
I'm glad we went, and I think we'll go back! The water was perfect, not too hot and not too cold. Since it's inside a crater, it acts like a whisper dome so you can swim on opposite sides of the pool and have a conversation with someone on the completely different side.

The only downside was there was no jumping in, or going underwater... boo! Although Aar and I both jumped in.
Busy week this week prepping the house and work to go out of town to Peru. Here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment