Monday, June 15, 2015

June catch up time


I can't believe June is half way over! June is one of the best months because SUMMER! But it has also been a busy month, so here's a little bit of catching up.

A few weeks ago we went to the Romney vs. Holyfield Charity Vision Fight.

Not because we are rich and go to those sort of things(although I wish that was the case), but because I got tickets through work.

It was an awesome experience, we saw how the super swanky do it.

Yummy food served to us right at our seats.

Black tie.

Aaaaand the boxing was pretty cool to watch as well!
We took a quick evening hiking/fishing trip to Lower Bell. 

I am in love with how green the mountains are. I just want to stare at the mountains all the time since they don't last long!



 I even fished a bit, tied my line, put the lure on and cast.... but no luck.

Maybe next time.

My goal is to catch a fish on my own this summer!
Wedding season is here! I think in the past 2 weeks we have received 4 invites in the mail, with plenty more to come. 
Enjoying blowing bubbles a bit too much at my cousin Rachel's reception at This Is The Place.
My parents have been in town the past week for our Jack Family Reunion (more to come). When they are in town they always go golfing a few times, and Aaron loves it since he doesn't go very often. He's pretty good for a beginner! 
Our sweet niece Emma discovered she had brain cancer early this year. Poor thing has been through a rough surgery and recovery. She was one of the featured kids for the Brain Wave Fundraiser this past Saturday. 

We are glad we live so close so we could attend! We ran the 5k and boy am I out of shape. Aaron was doing a good job coaching me through it. Towards the end I started getting ornery cause I was not having fun and the last thing I wanted to do was push myself.

But I did.

And he did.

And we made it through. 
We continue to go to the Costco food court for lunch frequently.

Recently discovered the Carbonaro Effect- a hidden camera magic show that is hilarious.

Constantly werking in the yard. 

Forgetting to work out. 

Planning for the future.

Aaaaand enjoying summer while we can. 






No comments:

Post a Comment