Friday, January 23, 2015

Eating//Drinking//Working//Going//Watching//Planning//Frustrated//Saving//Loving


Lately....

Eating.... a WHOLE bag of Doritos for dinner with Aaron, not one but two nights in a row [okay so one bag over two nights, but stillllll]

Drinking.... Swig, SwIg, SWIG! Diet Dr. Pepper Raspberry Dream, easy ice, with a side of cookie. I think I may be getting a little Swigged out.
Working out.... Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred & a little P90x.

Going.... to Wendover tonight, introducing my newly turned 21 year old lil bro Spence to the ghetto gambling scene.

Watching.... Aaron play basketball. He's played his whole life in high school, college, open gyms, pretty much any chance he gets, and it took me a year and a half to finally see his skillz. Now he's playing church ball, which he has a love/hate relationship with. Go #33!
Planning.... in the early talks of planning a European vacation with Aaron! Wahoo! It will be in 2016 so we can save lots and lots of money to do Europe right! It's something I've always wanted to do, it all seems unreal partly due to the fact that it's still forever away. Maybe in the meantime we can go to San Fran or somewhere warmmmmm

Frustrated.... with co-workers.... ugh. And work. I have turned into a complete stress ball. I am constantly thinking about work, morning and night and even dream about it. It has turned my caffeine addiction from bad to worse. The other night as Aaron and I were laying in bed, I started to cry just thinking about work. He tried to give me advice just to let it go, do the best you can, and don't worry. Easier said than done bud, sorry. But I will work on it. 

Saving.... for retirement. I am so glad that Aaron knows his stuff. I am finally coming around and understanding all of Aaron's financial jargon. We only live off one of our paychecks and the other person's paycheck goes straight to tithing and savings. I am so glad we are starting our IRA's young so we will have even more moola the older we get. I am definitely becoming an advocate and recommend saving even a little now because it will be soooo much more later on, with my whole heart I wish everyone would understand that!!!

Loving.... this quote, such a good reminder.

That's all I have for now. Here's to hoping my next report will be on all our Wendover winnings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment