Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Bad luck week


Sooo no winnings in Wendover... we all came home losers. Spence had fun though, and Aaron and Taylor stuffed themselves with crab legs. Apparently I am bad luck for Aaron, because before I ever started coming to Wendover with him, he would come back with $200+ dollars, each of the last three times I've been with him he/we have come home negative. Haha he literally shooed me away from the table.
 Just hanging out at the Montego Bay.
 Aaron and Taylor glued to the tables.
 Attempting to make cookies for Uno/Sushi night. I got a quick "easy" mix of chocolate chip cookies, all I had to do was add butter and water. Well apparently the butter I used was freezer burnt. So the cookies were no bueno. Trying a new recipe this week with fresh butter! [fingers crossed]
Got stuck taking care of two sick boys last night. I got a text from Spence saying he is in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. Poor kid was dehydrated and passed out at Cafe Rio.>>> Flash back to Denver 2 weeks ago when the same thing happened to my boss at the Denver airport. Needless to say this is my second time in the ER this month. The worst of it for Spence is that when he passed out he hit his chin and gashed it open, and chipped some bits of his molars out. 

When we got back from the hospital we headed to my house and poor Aar was lying on the couch miserable with the lights out. He's getting a little bug too. So I've been making lotsa hot chocolate, gatorade, EmergenC and proscribing Ibuprofin and Nyquil. The bad luck from Wendover just carried on into this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment