Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Bama


We took the red eye to Birmingham last Tuesday night.
 ^^This is exactly how we felt after the flight.

We got in early Wednesday morning and headed straight to The Pancake House. We dropped my mom off at work and headed home to rest a bit. Aaron was so tired that we just left him to sleep while we went to pick my mom up that afternoon and grab some froyo from our favorite Yogurt Mountain. I surprisingly help up without hardly any sleep.

I hope one day Aaron will appreciate fun, different and good food. But for now he's just happy with food as calories and nothing more. I'm still holding onto that one day where he will be excited to try new food or go to a new restaurant.
My parents took him to Dreamland anyways. We had yummy ribs with the best BBQ sauce and the cheesiest macaroni and cheese and the famous banana pudding. Southern BBQ is always a treat.

Can you tell we had fun with the Dumb and Dumber photo opp? Haha I have about 5 more stored up. We ended up seeing Mockingjay, it's tradish to go to the movies after Thanksgiving dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment