Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Leftovers again?

For some reason, I have always avoided leftovers. I don't know why but I would rather throw my food away than save it and pack it away in the fridge for another round. Call me crazy but it's just not my style to eat your food til it turns brown...
Lucky for me Grandma Jack is queen of leftovers. I don't even know when the first meal even happened for the leftovers to even come to life... but no matter what, we have smorgesbourg every week. So just when I have started to embrace leftovers, I have seen Grandma Jack scrap mold off food and then put it back in the fridge... I don't know if I even wanna stick with the first meal anymore.


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA OMG!!! I am the same way too!! But that's funny! Mold??? I think we need to sit down and have an intervention with you Grandma!

    ReplyDelete