Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Midnight 5k

Every year at Utah State there is a midnight 5k during "A" week. Well my roomie and I ran it last night. It was tons of fun. We were so lucky to have nice weather- no rain! It started at midnight, an awesome time to run I might add. Not many cars or people out to watch you, which I definitely like. The race started at Old Main and looped around our small campus.

We ran the whole way, I was pretty impressed by our time... 26 minutes! We were sorta at the end of the group, but I'm sure they were all hard core runners :) so I though we weren't shabby for not training at all! The best part was the blow up bouncy slide that was the finish line, it was the ending obstacle, genius idea!

Here's pics of us getting ready to run... my eyes look super creepy in the first pic ahhhh.



1 comment:

  1. WOW I am very proud of you two!! That sounded like it was fun! That was good time too I might add! I am wanting to run a 5k this summer! Love your outfits too! (:

    ReplyDelete