Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Definitely Technology Challenged

Oh man! So welcome to my new blog. I can't seem how to figure out how to get into my old one- maddythejack... so here's my new one, hopefully I can remember the email address and password! :)


Summer is coming up sooo soon! Two and a half weeks and then finals and I'm out for the summer! If only summer would come! Spring in Utah is a mess.... Hopefully by July the weather will start acting normal. This summer I am moving back to Salt Lake after being in Logan for 3 years strait. Love little Logan, but I am definitely ready for a change, I miss the city, as much as you can call the Salt Lake valley a city ha. I'll be closer to all my good friends from high school to, way excited to play with them.


I found an awesome internship with an advertising firm in Murray. I get to work 40 hours a week for free, lucky me!! So in consequence of that I am moving in with my grandparents in Holladay. Ha ha it'll be fun though, no roommates for a while too. I think it will be good experience though, the firm seem to have a bunch of clients and it seems like a super fun environment. Hopefully I can learn some sweet tricks with computers and all cause I am horrible with that kind of stuff, I seriously avoid technology stuff at all costs. Oh man I am growing up... scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment