Monday, February 4, 2019

Baby Shower


It's been a busy weekend with family!

My mom flew in for the weekend to throw me a baby shower!

So I took Friday off, and she came to my doctor's appointment with me... everything is going good so far- can't believe I'm at 33 weeks! 

We had lunch at Village Baker. 

Toured Spencer's new office at the co-working site in Lehi. 

Went to Costco. Twice. 

Got party supplies. 


Saturday was spent mostly at the shower, and just hanging out- with a visit to Last Course for dessert YUM! 
 My mom and Lexi did such a good job! Along with all their helpers!

A ballon garland strand, succulent takeaways, great food, fun games and all the family.

Also, I'm looking huuuuuge :/
 Aaron came at the end to help me load up.
 So many good, sweet presents! But isn't this little crochet doll my aunt made adorable? My mom got me the cutest turtle dress, a sweet bonnet from Lexi, bath supplies, clothes, changing table, diapers, and Susanne got us a stroller and car seat.

We are so lucky!
 And the Pugh's came up just for the shower- such a quick day trip!
Can't forget Last Course^ we'll be back... 

No comments:

Post a Comment