Monday, November 13, 2017

ATL


Weekend officially OVER.


Sitting here bummed as I



type.



scroll.



export.



attach.


back to reality..... in the ATL airport.


Rewind back to the weekend before I stress too much about work....


Spence, Lexi and I flew into Atlanta to surprise my mom for her BiRtHdAy!

Well, sorta surprised.


My parents had to drive 2 hours to pick us up in ATL.


But my dad has an office in Atlanta so it was sort of an excuse.


We got in at 7:30 Friday night.

Pit stop at Panera and then back to my parents in Birmingham.


Hot tubbed.

Admired their new backyard.


The next day we drove down to Auburn to watch #1 Georgia and #10 Auburn play.


Georgia got beat.

BAD.



But we had some of the best BBQ around.

Hickory sauce.

Fall-off-the-bone-ribs.

Maple baked beans.


Capped the night off with more Jim N Nicks Barbeque for dinner.

A trip to Walmart for Diet Coke and plenty of candy junk.


Sunday we had breakfast crepes and a yummy birthday dinner for my mom.

We watched old family movies and wedding videos.

Played Quarto and ate birthday cake.


And before we knew it a short 5 hours later and we were waking up to trek back to Atlanta.


Spence and Lexi were the first stop- we dropped them off at the Atlanta airport to catch their 11 am flight to SLC.


We had a bit before my 7:45 pm flight to Lousiville[for work:/] so we headed to Athens to have lunch with David and see his new house.

It smelled brand new and was in a cute new neighborhood.


.... And then it was back in the car to Atlanta.... we've been in the car for about 10 hours by now.

Quick stop at Georgetown cupcakes and here I am sitting at the airport...


Catching up on work prepping myself for the first of 3 more flights before heading HOME.


I guess work travel makes the road go round.

And also gives me medallion status on Delta.


No comments:

Post a Comment