Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Labor Day 2k17


Since Aaron went down to Hurricane to work on some of his parent's properties, I had the weekend all to myself. It was fun at first, then got a little lonely. 

Madi was in town so her, Xanni and I headed up to the Cabin for the night. 

But first, J Dawgs. 

We spent the night roasting smores and talking about high school. It was a blast. 

The next day we visited the Fairy Forest and Provo River Falls. 




 The weather was hot, so we stopped by for some traditional ice cream and pizza on the way home.

As soon as we pulled into my house later that afternoon, we heard a squeaking noise, and low and behold my back tire was punctured by screws and flat. Bad luck.

Thankfully it didn't happen too bad when driving and we have Triple A and a spare so it was a quick change and I was good to go.

The rest of my weekend was spent cleaning and organizing and catching up on Suits. Cheers Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment