Thursday, May 7, 2015

Forgetful


It's been just one of those weeks. 

Yesterday I did all my makeup and forgot mascara.

Today I got fully dressed, but forgot to put a bra on[insert embarrassed face emoji]. Made it all the way til work and went through some meetings before I could head back home. 

Don't wanna know what I'll forget about tomorrow........

I am so drained after work that I have no motivation to work on and clean the house. 

.... Luckily (or not so luckily) Aaron does, so this week we tore out one of the side garden beds and filled it in with rock. I'm actually glad he made me help. He may not be the best indoor cleaning helper, but he sure is a good yard helper! 

I am counting down the days until the weekend. We are celebrating our 1st anniversary in Zion National Park! I have grown to love Zion. We are spending the weekend at a little hotel in Springdale and I can't wait. 

In the meantime, I want to start taking pictures of Aar and I on the pedestal in front of the temple to mark each year. It took a little convincing, but we did it!

We both went to our first live session which was great. I love the temple. And May 10th is my favorite day ever. 

1 comment:

  1. "We have this tradition that every year on our anniversary, we take a picture in front of the temple" haha! Happy anni!

    ReplyDelete