Monday, October 21, 2013

Thirteen point one

Thirteen miles...... thirteen miles..... THIRTEEN MILES!

The half marathon happened, Saturday October 19th. Thirteen miles.

A few friends and I- Aaron, Madi, Gavin and Adam rand the South Jordan Half Marathon on Saturday.



I had my best mile times, best 5K times, and best 10K times, I have run, including my training for it. Still not great, but finished faster than I thought I would at 2 hours and 18 minutes.

It helped having people around running, and having Madi run with me.

My mom, Spence, Claire and my roommate Kim were all at the finish line, which was nice. Apparently they were all screaming and cheering me on right at the finish, but I barely even noticed them, cause I had my eyes on the prize, I was almost done.

Yay for getting a break from running for now. And yay for putting a half marathon down on the books!


No comments:

Post a Comment