Thursday, March 1, 2012

+ & -

Pros and Cons of my life lately

Snow
Pro: beautiful on tree branches
Con: hate that it takes 7 minutes to scrape off my car on cold mornings

Living at my Grandparents
Pro: free food, laundry, lots of space and no roommates
Con: leftovers, Tuesday Bridge nights, Jeopardy during dinner

Wendover
Pro: always a memorable experience
Con: always losing money

Sweet Tomatoes
Pro: delish healthy buffet
Con: buffet

Working Full Time
Pro: no school, more money to spend
Con: missin college, not as flexible of a sched, no money

Family
Pro: awesome people I love
Con: I am the only one livin in Utah, miss them! 


2 comments:

  1. Hey you went to Sweet Tomatoes too?! ha I ate a muffinie and thought of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you call it that!

    ReplyDelete