Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall

The leaves are starting to change all over up here in Cache Valley. Here's what I've been up to in the past couple of weeks....




  • Charlotte and I tried to go on a date, it was unsuccessful as usual.
  • Utah State just keeps breaking my heart in football.
  • I found out I am allergic to septra, and had hives the past week, not comfortable at all, but my zits are gone!
  • Watched the U SPANK BYU!
  • Earth. Fruit. Yogurt.
  • Made an I love Chuckie shirt. It's legit I promise.
  • Homecoming paint dance yeyah!
  • Feel like a total idiot almost everyday I go to work and hope they don't fire me when they realize how computer challenged I am
  • Lately I've been eating power bars like they are granola bars, haven't seen any effects from it so far.... hopefully it's okay??
  • Roller-bladed in the rain, it's okay, we're Aggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment