Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mount Olympus

Today was must first and last time I will hike Mount Olympus. We went early this morning,  luckily we were in the shade the whole way up. I didn't want to drink much so I didn't have to go to the bathroom, but I ended up drinking two water bottles! The way up was super hard straight up and rockyyy. It made me totally feel like a wuss... I felt like I was always asking to stop and rest.


At the top! There was a huge drop off right behind us. NBD.


My feet afterwards, I seriously looked like a black person!


The top was super sweet, you had to boulder up a ways to make it to the peak. I signed the book up at the top too! My favorite part was the double BIG gulp at 7-11. I don't think I will be hiking for a while.....

3 comments:

  1. How cool Maddy! So proud of you cuz there is no way I could of done that! You are my hero!! Great view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So did you end up peeing in the woods?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope! I was so scared so I didn't drink anything that morning so I was fine. I feel like one day it will get me though.. ah

    ReplyDelete